Colour: Black
Jacquard Typography Print Down Jacket in Black
Jacquard Typography Print Down Jacket in Neutral
  • Free delivery over $100

  • Free 100-day returns and express refunds

  • We price match, and carbon offset deliveries

Product details

Brand: GANT

Colour: Black

Details:

Make a statement in this graphic typography print down jacket. With an oversized, slightly cropped silhouette, this winter-ready piece contains 90% down and 10% feathers for warmth without bulk. This down jacket has fleece-lined front pockets, a high collar, an adjustable cord at the hem to keep cold air out, and a knit rib inside the cuffs for even more warmth. City winters don't stand a chance. 90% down, 10% feather Oversized, cropped fit Fleece-lined pockets Adjustable cord at hem High collar Knit rib inside of cuffs Interior pocket GANT logo badge at upper arm Care instructions: Wash with similar colors. Tumble dry with tennis balls. Fabric: Shell - Polyester 100%, Lining - Polyester 100%, Sleeve lining - Polyester 100%, Padding - Down 90%, Feathers 10%
Shipping & returns
  • Standard Delivery

    Delivery to any US address using FedEx or UPS. Usually takes 3-6 business days.

    Free for orders over $100, or $7.99.

    All import duties paid.

  • Express Delivery

    Order before 5AM for delivery to a US home address. Usually takes 2 business days.

    Just $11.99.

    Note: all items in the order must qualify for the service

  • Free returns

    Once your order is dispatched we’ll email you instructions for making a return.

  • 100 day returns period

    Measured from the date you receive the box to the date you hand it back to a returns partner. Read our full returns policy here.

  • We’re running smoothly during lockdown

    Learn more

Sustainability

We’re working hard to make it easier to shop sustainably.

  • Planting a tree for every order

    For every order made on our site, we’ll plant a tree that will capture 20kgs of CO2 per year.

  • Carbon-neutral deliveries

    We carbon offset your delivery and return shipping.

  • Sustainability filter

    Easily shop sustainable items and brands by using our convenient sustainability filter. Head to our ‘Shop’ tab, then click ‘Filter’ to locate it.

Our friendly support team

Need help? Contact our team

97% of emails answered in two hours or less

TrustScore9.5/10

Dress better in three minutes

Great style is about to get much simpler

Next