How you can try now, pay later with Klarna
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Thread. And the best way to figure out if something suits you, or fits, is to try it on at home. That used to mean paying for stuff you weren’t sure about, then waiting for a refund if you wanted to return it. But with Klarna, you can test things at home, then only pay for the items you want to keep.
How does try now, pay later work?
- Pick the stuff you want to try on at home and add it to your basket. You can choose as many items as you want, so you can experiment to find which colour or fit is best.
- Head to checkout and fill out your details. On the payment screen, select “Pay in 30 days” as the payment option. Klarna will perform a soft credit check to check your eligibility. It won’t show up on your credit file or affect your credit score.
- We’ll send you your clothes and you can try them on, see how they look, ask your other half if they’re as stylish in-person as they were on Thread. What you like, keep. Anything you don’t, send back to us for free.
- We’ll process your return and Klarna will send you an invoice for everything you’ve kept. That way, you only ever pay for the things that you actually want.
- What happens if I’m not eligible for try now, pay later?
- You can still pay normally by selecting, “Pay Now” from the payment options. Your card will be charged and we’ll send you your order. You can still return anything you want for a refund, for free.
- Is there a limit to how much I can order?
- Nope. You can select as many items, in as many variations, as you like.
- How long do I have to return things before I’m charged?
- Try now, pay later has the same returns period as our other orders: 14 days from the date it arrives with you.
- Why am I not eligible?
- Klarna assesses every payment based on your personal credit history and the size of your order. We have no influence on whether you’re accepted, but it can help if you lower the total value of your order.
- Does try now, pay later cost anything?
- Never. It’s completely free and you won’t be charged any interest.
- Will try now, pay later affect my credit score?
- Nope. Klarna performs a soft credit check, which doesn’t show up on your credit file. That means other lenders can’t see it, either.
- Do I have to set up an account?
- Nope. To use try now, pay later, just pick the option when you check out. We’ll do the rest.