Our Stylists provide expert style advice to satisfy the sartorial needs of their own list of clients, putting together outfits and style ideas from a choice of thousands of brands
Thread is an ambitious, well-funded fashion technology startup based in London that's looking to reinvent retail. We launched in October 2012 and have grown explosively since then. Vogue called Thread the 18th best fashion site online, and our advisors include Elizabeth Saltzman, stylist for Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and George Clooney.
We’re looking for a new talent to join our team of Menswear Stylists. Each Thread Stylist has their own list of clients to look after, and uses their expertise to put together outfit ideas and offer fashion advice. This is an office-based role that requires focus and dedication, and is perfect for a stylist that likes to be constantly challenged. We’re looking for a self-starter who is smart and articulate, tasteful and intuitive, brave and creative.
Some of the things our stylists do:
- Represent Thread.com as one of its core team of menswear Stylists
- Manage a large list of clients, responding to enquiries and requests
- Create outfits and clothing recommendations for clients
- Contribute creatively to team discussions and challenges
- Help to build and develop the Thread experience
What you’ll need to fit this role:
- At least one year’s experience in personal styling, editorial styling and/or personal shopping
- Awareness of current trends and brands, particularly for the Thread audience
- Complete ease with computer software
- Ability to think creatively and logically in equal measure
- A keen eye for detail, and perfectionism in all areas of work
- Impeccable time management skills
- Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a start-up environment
This is a full-time and permanent position, based in our London office.
If this sounds exciting and you’d like to discuss some more, please apply below.