Performance Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a talented performance marketing manager who wants to help millions of people discover an easier way to get great clothes and feel confident about the way they dress every day
Thread is an ambitious, well-funded fashion technology startup based in London that's looking to reinvent retail. We’re helping people to feel happier and more self-confident by making it easy to dress well. We do this using a combination of human stylists and powerful machine learning algorithms to recommend each guy the perfect things just for them—in their size, budget, and style—which they can then buy in one place. Most guys want to look good but don't particularly enjoy shopping, so we believe if we get this right we can create the new default for how hundreds of millions of people across the world buy their clothes.
We are looking for a smart, versatile, results-driven digital marketer to join Thread and help us find new customers who’ll love our service. You’ll work with our marketing team across multiple channels and test both established and cutting-edge ways of acquiring lots of new, high quality customers for Thread.
The role will be full-time, based in our London office.
- Testing and evaluating new acquisition channels to bring into Thread’s marketing mix and support user acquisition and revenue goals
- Working with our brand, styling and design teams to build amazing creatives
- Improving campaign performance through aggressive testing of creative, placement and targeting combinations
- Working with product and engineering teams to optimise landing pages
- Reporting, analysis and updating the team about performance and learnings
- Exploring cutting edge marketing channels to find new ways to acquire customers for a leading consumer web and mobile app startup
Are you the one? You are, if you:
- Have a strategic view of how user acquisition contributes to a company’s overall goals
- Enjoy creating enticing ads that inspire people to take action
- Love analytics and optimisation. You are comfortable and happiest digging through mounds of data to find insights and drive results
- Have a broad interest and passion for online marketing. You know things never stay the same, so you’re always learning about what’s next and what’s driving that change
- Were born an explorer: independent, self-starting, and enjoy pushing your own boundaries
- Chance to break new ground and develop cutting-edge techniques for acquiring new customers online
- The opportunity to become recognised as one of the best in your field through being a core operator for a high-profile startup
- The chance to solve hard problems in a fast growing business, providing an unrivalled opportunity to develop your skill set
- Be part of a values-led team that are working hard to create one of the highest quality cultures in the world. Learn more about how we’re doing this in our culture deck
- Relaxed, sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy
- Free team lunches four times a week, drinks and snacks together as a company on Fridays, monthly company trips to fun things like comedy shows, choose your own work equipment, unlimited vacation time
- A competitive salary and a generous equity stake in the company (you're working hard to make the company successful, so we believe you should share generously in the reward!)
If this sounds exciting and you’d like to discuss some more, please apply below.