We’re looking for a smart and dynamic Influencer Marketing Manager to help make Thread famous.
At Thread we’ve set out to rethink clothes shopping for the digital age. By combining talented stylists, powerful AI, and a marketplace with one of the largest fashion ranges in the world we’ve created a truly unique online platform that gives everyone in the world their own personal clothes store.
A store where everything suits you, fits you and works with what you already own. A store that gives you confidence in the choices you are making, inspires you to step out of your comfort zone and helps you feel your best every time they get dressed.
Over 1 million people and counting use Thread. We’ve recently launched womenswear which is growing faster than our menswear business and, for 25% of our customers, we’ve become the only way they shop.
There’s a $10bn+ opportunity globally to build the Spotify of retail, and we’re leading the way.
We’re looking for a smart and dynamic Influencer Marketing Manager to help make Thread famous. You will lead the function, report to our Head of Brand and contribute significantly to our overarching marketing strategy. Your first priority will be to build a world-class, scalable influencer programme that rapidly grows our new womenswear business. It’s a rare, career-defining opportunity to help build a global consumer brand from a very early stage.
We’re looking for an expert in influencer marketing, who has a track record of building an influencer community that has contributed significantly to a companies’ growth. You should have womenswear experience and be comfortable leading your own projects and delivering results.
You will be a key spokesperson for Thread and should feel confident pitching our vision and mission to influencers, and be brilliant at building and maintaining relationships.
We’re after someone who understands the influencer landscape inside out, and can come up with creative ways of getting influencers to rave about the Thread platform and the clothes we sell.
What you'll be doing
- Build a highly impactful influencer programme that rapidly grows our new womenswear brand by putting Thread on the radar of millions of women in the UK.
- Know our customers inside out to ensure we’re partnering with the right influencers in the right ways.
- Be on the cutting-edge of what’s possible on all our influencer platforms - especially Instagram and YouTube.
- Come up with creative ways to sell the Thread proposition, not just Thread product.
- Work with our Head of Brand to build a framework for measuring the impact of our campaigns that takes into account short term (direct response) and long term (brand) effects.
- Build great internal partnerships with creative, styling and the rest of marketing.
- Help us strengthen our values driven culture.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working on a large scale influencer programme. You should be able to show evidence of approaching this in a systematic and metric driven way.
- Ability to think creatively about influencer campaigns, and work with teams to come up with distinctive and ownable ideas.
- Incredibly organised; a master of email, to-do lists and juggling lots of influencer relationships at one time.
- Experience working with Influencer affiliate platforms such as Reward Style.
- Experience of working with female audiences and in women’s fashion.
- Comfortable collaborating with other teams within the building; an empath who can have effortless conversations with everyone at Thread.
- Have appreciation for good art direction and design. You’ll collaborate with our creative and styling team to ensure our influencer collaborators are right for our brand, but it’ll help if you have a good eye.
- Nice to have: USA experience as well as UK