At Thread, we’re helping people to feel happier and more self-confident by making it easy to dress well. We do this using a combination of human stylists and powerful machine learning algorithms to recommend each guy the perfect things just for them—in their size, budget, and style—which they can then buy in one place.
Operations at Thread
Making it easy to dress well - and building a business around it - requires operational excellence. Our goal is to create a seamless end-to-end experience, from discovering the perfect item to having it delivered quickly and easily to a place of your choice.
We’re looking for an outstanding operations associate with strong organisational skills to help us over the Black Friday period. You will be an important part of this small, dynamic and friendly team. Your role will be fast paced and varied but you’ll execute tasks in a way that makes things seem effortless for our users. You will help us order stock from our brand partners, ensuring it’s done accurately and efficiently, as well support our Operations team so we can provide an amazing experience to our customers.
You must be able to work from the 25th to 29th November. This will be an office based role, at our Aldgate location. It will be full time hours (8hrs per day) for the duration of your contract and we pay £10.85 per hour. You will need a laptop for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ordering from multiple partner sites within tight deadlines
- Checking through delayed orders and actioning to ensure our users are provided with the best experience
- Reporting technical issues as you encounter them
- Refunding users for items they’ve returned to us
- Chasing delayed orders and other issues from our suppliers
Are you the one? You are if you:
- Believe in going above-and-beyond to provide a fantastic customer experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking role
- Are self-motivated to provide great quality of work day in and day out
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Driven to think problems through and love working through difficult situations independently