Operations Associate (evening shifts)
At Thread, we’re helping people to feel happier and more self-confident by making it easy to dress well. We do this using a combination of human stylists and powerful machine learning algorithms to recommend each guy the perfect things just for them—in their size, budget, and style—which they can then buy in one place.
Operations at Thread
Making it easy to dress well - and building a business around it - requires operational excellence. Our goal is to create a seamless end-to-end experience, from discovering the perfect item to having it delivered quickly and easily to a place of your choice.
We’re looking for an outstanding Operations Associate with strong organisational skills to help us continue to improve. You will be an important part of this small, dynamic and friendly team. Your role will be fast paced and varied but you’ll execute tasks in a way that makes things seem effortless for our users. You will help us order stock from our brand partners, ensuring it’s done accurately and efficiently, as well support our Operations team so we can provide an amazing experience to our customers.
The role is primarily based remotely and you will be working later shifts, ranging from 6pm - 11pm. The role guarantees a minimum of 10 hours per week, with frequent opportunities to pick up more hours on top of that. Training will also be provided remotely to ensure you can hit the ground running!
What you’ll be doing
- Ordering from multiple partner sites within tight deadlines
- Checking through delayed orders and actioning to ensure our users are provided with the best experience
- Reporting technical issues as you encounter them
- Refunding users for items they’ve returned to us
- Chasing delayed orders and other issues from our suppliers
Are you the one? You are if you
- Believe in going above-and-beyond to provide a fantastic customer experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking role
- Are self-motivated to provide great quality of work day in and day out
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Driven to think problems through and love working through difficult situations independently
- This is a flexible role in which you’re welcome to work remotely for most of your hours (this is true both now and when office working resumes).
- You’ll be working closely with the core ops team and will be involved in the smooth running of our user orders
- You’ll get first-hand experience of the day to day workings of the operations team in a tech start-up.
- Competitive compensation: £10.85/hour, plus holiday and sick pay
This is a really exciting role in a fast paced team. You will be working evening shifts, ranging from 6pm - 11pm. The role guarantees a minimum of 10 hours per week and pays £10.85 per hour