We’re looking for a talented digital marketer who wants to help millions of people discover an easier way to get great clothes and feel confident about the way they dress every day.
Thread is an ambitious, well-funded fashion technology startup based in London that's looking to reinvent retail.
We’re helping people to feel happier and more self-confident by making it easy to dress well. We do this using a combination of human stylists and powerful machine learning algorithms to recommend each user the perfect things just for them—in their size, budget, and style—which they can then buy in one place. Most people want to look good but don't particularly enjoy shopping, so we believe if we get this right we can create the new default for how hundreds of millions of people across the world buy their clothes.
We are looking for a versatile, creative, results-driven digital marketer to join Thread and help us find new customers who’ll love our service. You’ll work with our marketing team across multiple channels and test both established and cutting-edge ways of acquiring lots of new, high quality customers for Thread in the UK and the US.
You’ll be based in our brand new Aldgate office, which has lots of natural light, plants, a relaxed Studio area for coworking with music, and an outdoor terrace for barbecues and working outside when it’s sunny.
- Day-to-day management of paid social channels across web and app in the UK and the US
- Working with our brand, styling and design teams to build amazing, disruptive creative
- Owning the testing roadmap for your channels - improving campaign performance through relentless testing of creative and campaign/adset strategy
- Reporting, analysis and updating the team about performance, learnings and insights
- Exploring alpha/beta advertising opportunities, cutting edge marketing strategies and the newest creative trends to find new ways to acquire customers for a leading consumer web and mobile app startup
Are you the one? You are if you:
- Have a strategic view of how user acquisition contributes to a company’s overall goals
- Enjoy working closely with brand and creative teams to create marketing that grabs attention and delivers the highest performance
- Love optimisation through learning. You are comfortable and happiest setting up and running tests to build insights and improve performance
- Have a broad interest and passion for online marketing. You know things never stay the same, so you’re always learning about what’s next and what’s driving that change
- Were born an explorer: independent, self-starting, and enjoy pushing your own boundaries
- The chance to break new ground and develop cutting-edge techniques for acquiring new customers online
- The opportunity to become recognised as one of the best in your field by being a core operator for a high-profile startup
- The chance to solve hard problems in a fast growing business, providing an unrivalled opportunity to develop your skill set
- Be part of a collaborative, values-led team that are working hard to create one of the highest quality cultures in the world. Learn more about how we’re doing this in our culture deck
- Relaxed, sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy
- Free team lunches four times a week, as well as fruit and snacks. We also have drinks and snacks together as a company on Fridays, as well as regular company trips to fun things like comedy shows, axe throwing, quizzes, bowling and weekly yoga classes
- Choose your own work equipment. It’s important to us that you’re set up for success in your role and comfortable in your setting
- Working-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours, to help you develop a healthy work-life balance
- Unlimited vacation time so you can recharge and relax
- Equal parental leave. We offer 4 months fully paid leave for both mothers and fathers following the birth or adoption of their child
- A competitive salary and a generous equity stake in the company (you're working hard to make the company successful, so we believe you should share generously in the reward!)