This casual low top trainer has been dip dyed to create a unique distressed finish, with an incredible depth of colour. The contrasting white rubber sole provides comfort and su...
This casual low top trainer has been dip dyed to create a unique distressed finish, with an incredible depth of colour. The contrasting white rubber sole provides comfort and support. Ideal for weekend wear, team with denim or cuffed chinos.
- Last number 501
- Low top trainer
- Cupsole construction
- Dip dyed buffalo leather upper
- Leather lining
- Seven eyelets
- Rubber sole
Buffalo Leather Care Guide
What you'll need
- Shoe brush
- Polish applicator brush
- Soft Shoe / Shoe conditioner
- Brush Up / Polish
- Duster cloth
The care process:
- Insert your shoe trees after every wear for, at least, over night.
- Using a soft clean cloth or brush, dust off any dirt that has accumulated, for more stubborn parts use a clean cloth to get behind it.
- Apply a shoe conditioner (like our soft shoe) using a soft clean cloth or brush, creating a thin layer of cream. Be sure to get it all over the shoe.
- Allow this to dry overnight ideally, however if in a rush you can leave for an hour.
- Once dry, brush off with a clean soft cloth or brush.
- Using a cloth or applicator brush, apply polish to the shoes in small circles, covering the shoe in an even thin layer. Apply more to the toes and heel if you like a good shine.
- Our Brush Up will help moisturise the leather even more, allow half an hour for this to dry.
- Brush off using a clean soft cloth or brush, getting rid of any excess polish and buffing it to a good shine. The shoe should feel smooth to the touch; if it feels tacky it will need more brushing.