Sorry, this item has just gone out of stock. Our stylists will find you something similar if you sign up for Thread. Thread is an online personal styling service for men, and it’s free.
Brand: Oliver SweeneyDetails:
This casual low top trainer has been dip dyed to create a unique distressed finish, with an incredible depth of colour. The contrasting white rubber sole provides comfort and su...
This casual low top trainer has been dip dyed to create a unique distressed finish, with an incredible depth of colour. The contrasting white rubber sole provides comfort and support. Ideal for weekend wear, team with denim or cuffed chinos.
- Last number 501
- Low top trainer
- Cupsole construction
- Dip dyed buffalo leather upper
- Leather lining
- Seven eyelets
- Rubber sole
Buffalo Leather Care Guide
What you'll need
- Shoe brush
- Polish applicator brush
- Soft Shoe / Shoe conditioner
- Brush Up / Polish
- Duster cloth
The care process:
- Insert your shoe trees after every wear for, at least, over night.
- Using a soft clean cloth or brush, dust off any dirt that has accumulated, for more stubborn parts use a clean cloth to get behind it.
- Apply a shoe conditioner (like our soft shoe) using a soft clean cloth or brush, creating a thin layer of cream. Be sure to get it all over the shoe.
- Allow this to dry overnight ideally, however if in a rush you can leave for an hour.
- Once dry, brush off with a clean soft cloth or brush.
- Using a cloth or applicator brush, apply polish to the shoes in small circles, covering the shoe in an even thin layer. Apply more to the toes and heel if you like a good shine.
- Our Brush Up will help moisturise the leather even more, allow half an hour for this to dry.
- Brush off using a clean soft cloth or brush, getting rid of any excess polish and buffing it to a good shine. The shoe should feel smooth to the touch; if it feels tacky it will need more brushing.