Shoe No.3 - Inside the leg of the original of this boot is printed "GRENSON 1944", and it was clearly one of the many boots that Grenson made for the war effort under Government contracts. This would have been a foot soldiers boot in the British Army and is a mens Toe-cap Derby boot made from Grain leather.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.