Leo is a vintage inspired plain derby with long facings and six eyelets, characteristic of the styling in the 1930’s. He’s on our 301 last which is reminiscent of toe shapes from that era. For the new Autumn/Winter 18 season, he’s in a new colourway – our rich tan hand painted calf leather with a tonal, single leather sole.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.