Here is Grover, an iconic mens apron style boot that is synonymous with France where it is sometimes known as a "Chasse". In Japan it's called a "Y-Tip" due to the signature short apron on this classic design. Grover has lots of fans here at Grenson so we decided it was time to make him as a Triple Welt in our Northamptonshire factory. For the Autumn/Winter 2018 season, Grover is in our black rusticalf grain leather with matching welt and sole.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.