Sorry, this item has just gone out of stock. Our stylists will find you something similar if you sign up for Thread. Thread is an online personal styling service for men, and it’s free.
Fred is a men's brogue boot, the boot version of Archie. He's our biggest baddest boot and one that you wear if you don't want to take any nonsense. As with Archie, we took the upper of Fred with its oversized brogue punching, nice big eyelets and stuck a modern lightweight wedge sole on it. This change makes Fred comfy and light and creates a whole new look. British workwear meets American workwear. For Autumn/Winter 2018, he is in our new grain printed calf leather in dark brown on our signature rubber wedge sole.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.