Fred is a mens brogue boot, the boot version of Archie. He's our biggest baddest boot and one that you wear if you don't want to take any nonsense. Triple sole, oversized punching and nice big eyelets. Now even bolder, Fred has a Triple Welt sole. The Grenson Triple Welt was originally conceived by our craftsmen in the 'making room'. It features a unique stepped, triple style welt that makes the most of classic British Goodyear welted shoemaking. Made exclusively 'skin to box' in the famous Grenson factory, this is a true shoemakers shoe.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.