For AW17 we introduce a completely new last shape the 213G. This takes our classic 201G last and exagerates everything - lots of toe spring and a big directional round toe shape. The last is a statement so we've kept the styling simple. Desmond is a simple straight cap derby boot, he's fuss free and all about the chunky shape of this directional new last. Here he is in glossy Pickled Walnut hi shine leather, finished with an extra wide welt that exagerates the shape even further. The sole is a chunky double thickness leather, tonal to the upper.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.