Archie is Stanley's wayward brother. He is a men's full English brogue but is a Gibson instead of an Oxford and all of his features are chunky and exaggerated. For the Autumn/Winter 2018 season, he has been given a new look in our tan hand painted grain leather. A tan stain is painted on to a natural base leather so the colour is built up in layers giving a deep rich hue. Archie is completed with a chunky natural split welt on our signature white wedge sole.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.