G.H. Bass & Co. are no strangers to slip-ons, so when we reintroduced this classic for this season, we knew we were onto a winner. Handcrafted using a rich full-bodied burgundy...
G.H. Bass & Co. are no strangers to slip-ons, so when we reintroduced this classic for this season, we knew we were onto a winner. Handcrafted using a rich full-bodied burgundy, the Weejuns Layton II Moc Kiltie was definitely brought to life. Unlined and with a full leather foot bed, subtly gold foil stamping and a constructed natural Blake stitch outsole. You’ll be wearing them day in and day out, so shop them as soon as you see them, there the whole package.
- Kiltie loafer in burgundy smooth leather
- Slip on design
- Hand-stitched seams in black waxed thread
- Decorative matching tassels
- Black leather heel sock with gold foil branding
- Natural blake outsole threading
- Waist to waist black stitch welt
- Black polished leather heel with black rubber top piece
The loafer is a classic British design which stems back to 1847. Today this low laceless style is better suited to milder times of the year, and can be paired with everything from tailored shorts to suits.