The G.H. Bass & Co. Quail Razor hi lace boot is the perfect choice for this season. Not only oozing authenticity they spill winter reliability as well. Beautifully handcrafted ...
The G.H. Bass & Co. Quail Razor hi lace boot is the perfect choice for this season. Not only oozing authenticity they spill winter reliability as well. Beautifully handcrafted in a mix of matt and polished tonal leathers and a waxy canvas quarter, this upper is supported with a lightweight natural goodyear welt and a off white EVA ripple outsole, totally ideal for winter climates. Do not underestimate our heritage boot, full for style, comfort and stability you will be securing yourself with an investment for all winters ahead.
- Quail Razor hi lace boot in Dark brown leathers and textile
- 5 ½” Hi-cut design
- Dark brown round braided laces, antique brass eyelets
- Hand-stitched seams in off-white heavy waxed thread
- Natural pig skin lining
- 6mm moulded black EVA microfiber insock with gold foil branding
- Natural leather flat welt, with a rubber midsole and Ecru ripple outsole
- Goodyear welted
Workboots might be designed with durability in mind but they have now been adopted as a key style. The robust design means they will be with you for years to come.