The original is usually the best. In the case of G.H. Bass & Co. the quail hunter mid boot that phrase could not be truer. This dark brown pair have been crafted in the most au...
The original is usually the best. In the case of G.H. Bass & Co. the quail hunter mid boot that phrase could not be truer. This dark brown pair have been crafted in the most authentic way, with full attention to details; using the finest dark brown crust leather on the upper, traditional hand-sewn stitching on the apron, goodyear welting, hiking laces and brass metal eyelets to compliment and a dark brown rubber lug heel with a natural leather storm welt sandwiched in between the sole and upper. You can be sure that this style has definitely earned a place in the wardrobes of the world's most stylish men.
- Quail Hunter Mid lace boot in dark brown crust leather
- 5”Mid-cut design
- Gold and tan round braided laces, brass metal eyelets
- Hand-stitched seams in off-white heavy waxed thread
- Unlined collar
- 6mm EVA footbed, lined in microfiber with screen printed branding
- Natural leather storm-welt, with dark brown rubber lug heel and outsole
- Goodyear welted
Lace-up leather boots are designed to be durable and their appearance gets better with age. They look great when worn casually with jeans and a sweater, or with a smarter chino and shirt look.