Here at G.H. Bass & Co. we are thrilled to announce the co-lab of the established brand Cape Heights. Cape Heights have been producing top quality outerwear garments in Massachu...
Here at G.H. Bass & Co. we are thrilled to announce the co-lab of the established brand Cape Heights. Cape Heights have been producing top quality outerwear garments in Massachusetts since 1990. So it will be no surprise to our G.H. Bass & Co. customers that we would be a natural partnership. The Quail Razor was originally designed back in the 1950s as a tough, reliable hiking boot. Even-though it holds up in multitude of extreme conditions, today we have shaken things up and styled it in a way that is effortlessly transitioned for the city streets. Constructed on an off white ripple outsole this bootie has been made in a rich dark tan suede and leather mix. Accompanied by antique brass metal trims and contrasting red hiking laces. Don’t underestimate these top quality functional outerwear boots they are definitely a force to be reckoned with.
- Quail Razor in chipmonk suede & leather
- 5.5” Lace up boot
- Hand-stitched seams in off-white heavy waxed thread
- Red hiking laces (additional set of Chestnut laces in box)
- Brass ski hooks and eyelets
- Cape Heights woven tongue label
- Originals Bass woven label
- Natural pigskin lining
- Natural leather on a molded EVA microfiber foot bed with gold foil embossed branding
- 360 degree natural flat welt stitch
- Ecru EVA wedge midsole
- Ecru ripple outsole
Lace-up leather boots are designed to be durable and their appearance gets better with age. They look great when worn casually with jeans and a sweater, or with a smarter chino and shirt look.