Sorry, this item has just gone out of stock. Our stylists will find you something similar if you sign up for Thread. Thread is an online personal styling service for men, and it’s free.
Brand: G.H. Bass & Co.Details:
Here at G.H. Bass & Co. we are thrilled to announce the co-lab of the established brand Cape Heights. Cape Heights have been producing top quality outerwear garments in Massachu...
Here at G.H. Bass & Co. we are thrilled to announce the co-lab of the established brand Cape Heights. Cape Heights have been producing top quality outerwear garments in Massachusetts since 1990. So it will be no surprise to our G.H. Bass & Co. customers that we would be a natural partnership. The Quail Razor was originally designed back in the 1950s as a tough, reliable hiking boot. Even-though it holds up in multitude of extreme conditions, today we have shaken things up and styled it in a way that is effortlessly transitioned for the city streets. Constructed on an off white ripple outsole this bootie has been made in a rich dark tan suede and leather mix. Accompanied by antique brass metal trims and contrasting red hiking laces. Don’t underestimate these top quality functional outerwear boots they are definitely a force to be reckoned with.
- Quail Razor in chipmonk suede & leather
- 5.5” Lace up boot
- Hand-stitched seams in off-white heavy waxed thread
- Red hiking laces (additional set of Chestnut laces in box)
- Brass ski hooks and eyelets
- Cape Heights woven tongue label
- Originals Bass woven label
- Natural pigskin lining
- Natural leather on a molded EVA microfiber foot bed with gold foil embossed branding
- 360 degree natural flat welt stitch
- Ecru EVA wedge midsole
- Ecru ripple outsole