Get your own personal stylist to help you find clothes you love. All online, completely free
1. The promoter is: Thread Online Ltd (company no. 08226798) whose registered office is at Thread 1st Floor, 1 Alie Street, E1 8DE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and United States aged 18 years or over except employees of Thread online Ltd.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be shared through Instagram posts on Thread Online Ltd instagram page on:
The Instagram page for Thread Online Ltd is available here: https://www.instagram.com/threadformen/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be found on the Instagram post for each giveaway. After the date stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. THow to enter:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via a broadcast on Instagram.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The currency amount is based on where the user needs the item delivered, GBP for UK deliveries, USD for US deliveries.
13. Winners will be chosen randomly by Sam Vinden.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the giveaway within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the giveaway is to be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party at any time.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.